Construction Tax and Accounting
Trust Stewart and Associates to Provide Quality Construction Tax and Accounting Services For Your Business.
Let us help you with:
– Selecting and working with a general ledger system
– General accounting questions
– Job costing of individual construction contracts
– Percentage of completion accounting for long-term contracts
– Over and under billing
– Financial statement preparation and analysis
– Discussions with banks for financing
– Preparing financial statements for bonding
– Meeting requirements for public works licensing
Our professionals have over 30 years of experience working with construction companies in the Treasure Valley. While you run your business, let us handle the paperwork.
Tax and Accounting Services for the Construction Companies
Our experience ranges from startup companies and small businesses to large general contractors. We have worked with companies in the public sector, commercial construction, and residential home builders. Construction companies and contractors come with unique accounting and tax issues, and we can help you navigate the intricacies of the construction industry.
We also provide proactive tax planning and can provide advice and assistance dealing with tax laws that directly impact the construction industry, including:
– Taxation of long-term contracts
– Deductions available for qualified production activity
– Accelerated write-off of equipment and machinery
– New regulations for repairs and maintenance